INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 7 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE 70/2003 AND OF THE EUROPEAN REGULATION 679/16 (GDPR)
According to the art. 7 of Legislative Decree 70/03 "Implementation of Directive 2000/31 / EC on certain legal aspects of information society services in the internal market, with particular reference to electronic commerce" here are provided the following news:
- a) Provider name: MULTIAX INTERNATIONAL CNC S.R.L. (hereafter the OWNER)
- b) Location: V.le Europa, 11 - 33070 Brugnera (PN) - Italy
- c) Contacts: +39 0434 598151 | Fax +39 0434 598151
- d) VAT: IT01671740932
INFORMATION ABOUT THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (DPO)
The Owner is outside the obligation set on the art. 37 of Reg. 679/16 (GDPR).
AUTHOR LAW AND TRADEMARKS
Texts, images and any other multimedia content on the site is the property of the OWNER or licensed to the same.
All other distinctive signs used within the site belong to their respective owners or licensees.
No part of the site (including texts, images and any other multimedia content) may be reproduced or retransmitted without specific written authorization from the HOLDER, except for non-transferable personal use. Use for any unauthorized purpose is expressly prohibited by law.
INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING - ART. 13 REG. 679/16
The personal data collected on this site and any other information that may be associated with it, directly or indirectly, are processed and used in compliance with EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of personal data.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of the GDPR, the Data Controller informs you that the data you provide is processed using IT tools and procedures, for the following purposes:
- allow navigation in the different sections of the website;
- answer any questions or requests sent through a specific form (see also the relative "privacy information");
- obtain statistical information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
The legal basis for the aforementioned treatments is constituted by art. 6 paragraph 1 letter. B-F of Reg. 679/16.
Any data collected or sent to the Data Controller will be stored as required by law and will not be transferred to non-EU Countries, except for the existence of an adequacy decision by the EU Commission that guarantees for these Countries the respect and protection of personal data as required by Regulation 679/16.
Your data may also be known by persons specifically charged with the processing of the Data Controller, by their technological partners (for the exclusive purpose of technical / IT management of the web service) or by Insurance and / or Professional offices in the event of claims and disputes. In any case, the data will never be disclosed.
The Data Controller is indicated in the section "INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 7 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE 70/2003 AND OF THE EUROPEAN REGULATION 679/16 (GDPR)”, while the Data Protection Manager (DPO), if appointed, is indicated in the section “INFORMATION ABOUT THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (DPO) ". You may contact the Data Controller or the DPO to enforce the rights provided by articles 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 77 of Reg. 679/16 which we report below for your convenience.
1) Right to revoke consent (art. 13): You have the right to revoke your consent at any time for all those treatments whose assumption of legitimacy is your consent. In particular, the revocation of the consent applies to treatments carried out for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication of a promotional nature, even if carried out pursuant to art. 130 paragraph 4 of Legislative Decree 196/03. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the previous processing.
2) Right of access to data (art. 15): You may request a) the purposes of the processing; b) the categories of personal data in question; c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations; d) when possible, the period of storage of personal data provided or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period; e) the existence of the data subject's right to request the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their processing; f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; g) if the data is not collected from the interested party, all available information on their origin; h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including the profiling referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such treatment for the interested party. You have the right to request a copy of the personal data being processed.
3) Right of rectification (art. 16): You have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data.
4) Right to be forgotten (art. 17): You have the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of your personal data if personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed , if the consent is revoked, if there is no legitimate prevailing reason to proceed with the profiling treatment, if the data have been unlawfully processed, if there is a legal obligation to delete them; if the data relate to web services to minors without consent. The cancellation can take place unless the right to freedom of expression and information prevails, which are kept for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or for the execution of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers, for reasons of public interest in the health sector, for archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes or for ascertaining, exercising or defending a right in court.
5) Right to limitation of treatment (art. 18): You have the right to obtain the treatment limitation from the data controller when you have disputed the accuracy of personal data (for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data) or if the processing is unlawful, if they are necessary for the verification, the exercise or defense of a right in court.
6) Right to portability (art. 20): You have the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning you and you have the right to transmit them to another if the processing is based on consent, on the contract and if the processing is carried out by automated means, unless the processing necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or connected to the exercise of public authority and that such transmission does not infringe the right of third party .
7) Right to contact the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data.
We remind you that the exercise of rights is subject to the limits, rules and procedures provided by the aforementioned Regulation and that the Interested party must know and implement. Furthermore, in accordance with the provisions of article 12, paragraph 3, the Data Controller will provide the data subject with information relating to the action taken without unjustified delay and, in any case, at the latest within one month of receiving the request. This deadline may be extended by two months, if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. The data controller informs the interested party of such extension, and of the reasons for the delay, within one month of receiving the request.
Cookies issued by the OWNER
The cookies issued by the OWNER browsing this website are "technical" and are those used for the sole purpose of "transmitting a communication over an electronic communication network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of a service of the company of the information explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service "(see article 122, paragraph 1 of the Code). They are not used for other purposes, and are installed with normal navigation on our pages. They can be divided into browsing or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing you to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas); functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase, etc.) in order to improve the service rendered to the same. For the installation of these cookies, the prior consent of the users is not required, while it is confirmed the obligation to provide information pursuant to art. 13 of the Code, which the OWNER, if he uses only such devices, may provide in the manner he deems most suitable.
Third-party cookies for statistical or technical purposes
While browsing the site, the user can also receive cookies from different suppliers on his terminal (so-called "third-party" cookies); this happens because the website visited may contain elements that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located.
THE OWNER uses third-party cookies only for technical purposes, such as cookies issued to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the site (so-called "analytics" cookies) or to allow the use of parts of code issued by third parties, which guarantee a best use of the service (authentications, administration pages, etc.).
The third-party cookies used on this site and the ways to manage the opt-out are indicated below:
- Google Analytics: web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). These cookies are used only to monitor and improve site performance. For more information, please refer to the link below: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on his browser the opt-out component provided by Google. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Third-party cookies for profiling / remarketing / social marketing purposes
While browsing the site, the user can receive cookies from third-party companies (so-called "third-party cookies") also for additional non-technical purposes. The site, in fact, integrates functions developed by third parties within its pages, such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks, in order to share the contents of the site. These cookies also allow analysis of browsing preferences, which are then used to show specific banners or for remarketing activities. For example, when leaving the website, advertisements relevant to the content / products of the website may be offered, while browsing other sites, using mobile apps or searching on Google or using the most popular social networks.
The third-party cookies used for these purposes on this site, the complete information and the possibility of managing consent, the ways to manage the opt-out are indicated below:
- Google services (Google Plus, YouTube): https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies#
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?_l=en_EN
To disable these cookies it is also possible to use suitable functions and tools on your browser, or use the services provided by the site http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ managed by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) which constitutes a guide on behavioral advertising and online privacy and where you will find information on how behavioral advertising works and a lot of information on how to manage and disable cookies as well as the steps to follow to protect internet privacy.